New Year, New Approach

Most natural hair bloggers are taking about new years resolutions, 2013 goals and hair challenges. I've decided not to. I recently wrote a blog post about my dislike of hair challenges and inability to stick to goals. It didn't work for me last year and I can't be bothered thus year. Instead, this year, I'm just going to wing it. I want to keep my hair healthy but I refuse to limit my styling options because of challengers or length goals. If I see a style I like I will try it, if I see an interesting product, ditto. This year, my only limitation will be my own ability ( or lack there of) to actually create styles.
That said, there are a few things I will attempt this year and how to have perfected by December.
1) cornrows I can do French braids, but can't cornrow. Because French braids don't look as nice when you make them small, I think it's high time I learnt to cornrow. I learnt how to do two strand flat twists in 2012 and I'm confident I'll have it down soon.
2) Color my hair I've been threatening since forever, but I'm confident it'll happen this year!
3) Roller set my hair that seem pretty self explanatory
And that's pretty much it.

What are your plans for your hair in 2013? Do you have hair goals, are you going to do any challenges?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Comments