While I Was Away


I've been gone a minute, but now I'm going to continue journaling my natural hair journey. I had a moment where I lost interest in blogging because it felt like too much work. I was constantly experimenting with new styles and product and didn't have time to do write ups on it all. I couldn't keep up with what I had promised and gave up.

I apologise.

While I lost interest in blogging lots was going on with my hair. In the six months since my last post I've
1) Gone on a scissor fast
2) Tried out some new products
3) Tried new DIY recipes
4) Finally learnt how to blow dry my own hair
5) Threatened to cut my hair
6) Decided to color my hair
7) Done my first wash and go

Not all of these experiments had positive results, some of them were laughable. Either way, I'll be writing about all those experiences in the following weeks as well as the information that led me to make those decisions.

I will from now on post whenever I have something to say and the time to write it out. That means there won't be a fixed post schedule. I will put something up on Facebook and Twitter whenever a new blogpost goes up but if you want to make sure you get every post sign up to have them delivered direct to your mailbox by clicking on the subscribe button.

Comments

  1. Lol well thank you for updating us. I myself took time away too. It seemed like work & not a hobby so I just pushed it to the back burner. It happens.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment