Twitter Got Me Blogging Again

Yeah, you heard me right, Twitter made me do it. Well, maybe made is the wrong word, Twitter got me blogging again. For those of you who actually follow me on either fb or twitter you must have noticed that my chatter is greatly increased. I've been talking non-stop on social networks lately.
 
I had a minute where I had lost my passion for hair but just a couple of hours on the twitter app I finally downloaded for my phone and I was somehow enthused by other hair lovers and motivated to start talking about my hair again. It started with little stuff like when wash day was and retweeting other people's advice and pics and grew. I suddenly remembered all the awesome/weird things I wanted to try with my hair and wanted write about them. Proper writing, not just 140 characters. My newfound passion for my own hair also translated into wanting more pics to look at for style inspiration. Which lead to adding new pics on tumblr and new boards on Pintrest.
So dear reader, you can thank social networks for the content that's coming up.
Because social networks helped get my mojo back I'll be doing loads more social networking.
 
Come follow/like/friend me on
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TUMBLR

Comments