Dr. Miracles to Heal Zimbabwean Hair!!!

The future of natural hair looks so bright right now I'm about to put on my stunners! Those of you who follow me on twitter will know that Dr. Miracles has come to Zimbabwe (officially not that over priced stuff people used to bring in one box at a time). It's currently available in selected SPAR's and TM's (I'll get the list and put it up soon) and there's a Dr. Miracles "Feel it, it works" promotion on radio every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:25 am. There are questions on Dr. Miracles products after every segment and if you call in with the correct answer you can win a sample of which ever product was featured. The promo ends in 3 weeks time, so make a plan and win!

As exciting as it may be that a recognized international brand like Dr. Miracles is finally being distributed in Zimbabwe, that's not what has me putting on my stunners. The really exciting news is *hold your breath*... Dr. Miracles is bringing their Curl Care natural hair line to Zimbabwe!!! *high pitched girly scream* This will be the first
full natural hair care line available in Zimbabwe. I know people will say that products like Jabu Stone are here already but, please tell me the last time you were able to walk into a shop and find the entire Jabu Stone line of products? Add to that the fact that Jabu Stone caters more to people with locs and...I rest my case.

I'm so excited about this I'm actually considering putting off my 6 month protective styling challenge just so I can actively use the Dr. Miracles products on a daily basis. I'm currently in the process of putting myself in the good books of the local distributor for Dr. Miracles in the hopes that I'll get a few free samples I can give away to my readers (aka YOU). I'm so excited I am seriously at a loss for words right now! All I can Say is WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Comments