Happy Valentines Day!!



Today is  the day we show love to one another by giving gifts and and saying those three little words. In the hype that Valentines Day has become, are we forgetting what love actually means? Have you become caught up in the commercial aspect of Valentines day? Waiting to see which of your friends will get the biggest/most expensive/most romantic gift? While we're out proclaiming our love for the world to see/hear, I  wonder how many of us are actually taking the time out to love ourselves and show appreciation for ourselves.

Today, I won't be sending any flowers, instead, I will tell all the people I love why I love them. Today I'm not buying any gifts, instead I'm going to be grateful for the gift of life and make a list of all the things that make me awesome and make me love myself

My list begins with

Comments