What's New Pussy Cat?

I love that song!!

This week there are no photos of my hair because it's the same as last week and there is no reason to post the same pics twice. Instead I'm making a public service announcement.

Although I know I'm pretty much writing for my self at the moment I thought I'd do those of you who stumble across my page occasionally a faour and point out the fact that I've added two new pages to this blog. About This Blog and Hair Stories.
About this blog is pretty straight forward. It's just a description of what I hope this blog will one day be and the reasons why I started it.
Hair stories is incomplete at the moment. I put up a very abbreviated version of my hair story and maybe eventually I'll write it all down and share it with you. I'm also hoping that some one stumbles across it and is willing to share their hair story with the rest of the world here on this blog.

Comments