Split Ends

I recently noticed some split ends and single strand knots (SSK) in my hair. I'm used to the split ends and considering I haven't trimmed my hair in the last 3 months they're to be expected. The SSK on the other hand, are new to me and I'm not really sure where they've come from.

There are a million and one articles on the net about split ends, SSK's , their causes and how to get rid of them. At the moment I'm feeling a bit lazy and I'm just going to put up this chart of split ends.

If you look at the chart
, my split ends tend to be the split and tapers. when I see those I pull out my scisors and trim. The one that caused me to call in the professionals was a combination of the split, a knot and then the incomplete split and was about an inch from where the incomplete started to where the hair ended. SCARY!!



If any of these look familiar to you.... Get to a stylist and have it taken care of!!! I went to a stylist last weekend and I'm going to have my knots and split ends removed

Image from GoodHairDiaries

Comments