I'm Getting it Cut!



I'm going to get my hair straightened and cut.

Yeah I said CUT and not trim.

I know people will think it's weird especially after I put a video up on length just a few days ago but a cut is VERY necessary for me at the moment. I was looking at my ends the other day and came across a monster of a split end. I swear, it was split in two for about a quarter of an inch then
there was a knot that looked like a bow 'cause it was still part of the split then it joined up only to be split again further up the strand.  That not only scared the crap out of me but it made me realise that my attempts at dusting my ends clearly weren't working and I need professional help.

I chose Monday because I know there will be very few people there and it's less likely that short cuts will be taken. I want total control over what goes into my hair and how the straightening will be done. I stopped going to my last stylist because I didn't like the way her assistants blow dried my hair and I don't want that problem this time around. I'll be taking my own wide toothed comb and heat protectant just in case.

Anyway, my hair is in layers at the moment, chin length, shoulder length and just above armpit length. I'm thinking of getting rid of the bottom layer and bringing the shoulder length bit up in the hopes of eventually not having any layers at all. I love the cut below, and although I don't normally wear my hair straight that's what I'm hoping it looks like after my cut












Comments