Weekend hair

As usual, it's been a while since my last post. I apologize! Today's post is about my current hair style. I'll try and put up a sort later this week about my hair regimen.


I usually wash and style my hair on Saturday but last Friday I had nothing to do and nowhere to go so I did my wash a day early.
The style I chose is a Bantu knot with the intention of doing a Bantu knot out for the weekend. I am not a fan of the Bantu knot as a hair style. I don't find it aesthetically pleasing and it doesn't match my personal style. So I generally only keep it long enough for it to dry and you'll rarely see me rocking it outside of my house.
But even the best laid plans can go astray. The same night some friends called wanting to go out and I'm not the type to turn down some fun. So I ended up taking down my knots. I didn't separate the knots and I think the look was actually kind of cute.

They kind of reminded me of little curly piglet tails (lol), but I did get compliments on how they looked and how different they are.











By saturday morning they were looking a bit fuzzy, but managed to keep most of their shape.
So you can't really see the fuzz, but it was definitely there.

I eventually separated them (when I woke up) on Saturday afternoon (unfortunately, I don't have that pic). They were a bit fluffy because they hadn't completely dried and eventually looked a mess by Sunday.

I'm currently rocking twists, but that will be my next post.

Comments