Hair Update

So here I am again!
I've been going crazy trying to get on blogger and update you all on the hair situation but it's been difficult because of the useless tech I have in my possession. Hopefully I'll be upgrading soon and connecting to the net won't be such a problem.

My current hair style is a puff that used to be a twist out. Originally it was an experiment to see how long a twist out would last. I recently tried a new (for me) way of doing my twists. With my old twist technique a twist out would last about a week if it didn't get wet. This twist out lasted about
three days then I decided to separate the strands then it rained and was humid.... Good for my hair which loves all types of moisture, bad for my hairstyle which didn't. So the result is hair that got too much moisture and is now a puff.

My Question for you? How long do you keep a Twist Out?

I would really love to do some videos and show you the different twisting techniques I know but my machine sucks =(
Keep your fingers crossed though that I get a new machine soon. when I get a new machine I'll be going wild with the posts

Comments