Get Your Dr. Miracles in Harare

This will be a very short post. I've got the locations of Dr. Miracles products in Harare. The following stores bought from the official distributor in Zimbabwe. This means that their prices are reasonable and you know that their products are real. We've all heard  horror stories about people buying fake products and suffering, and though I haven't heard any about Dr. Miracles products, I say better safe than sorry.

TM
Newlands,
Westgate,
Borrowdale,
Avondale

SPAR
Arundel Spar,
Golden Stairs Spar, T
he Bridge Spar,

Other Retailers
E& T Traders,
Liberto Weaves (Shop 10 Nhaka Parade), and
Whip Ma Hair (Shop P21, Westgate complex).


That's it for now. So far all the locations are in Harare, but I'll let you know if they get anywhere else. Reviews on the products I've used so far will be up when I have time to type them up.




Comments

Post a Comment