This weeks hair


I didn't take any pictures of last weeks hair. I was on vacation and feeling lazy, so sue me.
In a fit of what seemed like inspiration but turned out to be extreme folly, I did my hair in mini twists on Saturday night. It was folly because I started at 9:30 and was reading as I did my hair. Yes, reading. The process went some thing like this. Start twisting, pause to turn page, remember to finish twist when arms hurt from being in awkward position for too long. At 11 o'clock I realized I had less than a quarter of my hair done because of the distraction. I put down the book and decided to flat twist the front to save on time. The problem with that was I started to feel sleepy just after midnight.

Any way, in the end I finished around 1am and went to sleep. However, my next dilemma was the ends of the flat twists which were much bigger than the mini twists on the rest of my head. To solve that problem I put rubber bands on the ends as close to the packs as I could get, separated the hair and put in mini twists. It gives the overall look a much better aesthetic.

As you can see the ends of the flat twist were huge

After all that, there is no way I'm going to be styling again next week end. I've decided to keep this for at least the next two weeks, and depending on how it looks after that, I'll decide what to do next.
This is a major experiment for me because I can rarely see the same style on my head for a week and think it still looks good. Even if other people think it looks great, I tend to be my harshest critic. As it is the front doesn't look good to me and I'm sorely tempted to re-do the flat twists, but I won't.

Have a great week!

Comments