Product Review - Jabu Stone Molding Cream






So I used the molding cream.
This is supposed to be a review of the product but I don't actually have much to say. Add to that the fact that I couldn't find a single Jabu Stone product review on line to give me an idea of what other people found good/bad about it and I'm left stumped for what to say.
 I love the colour (pink), texture (smooth and creamy but not oily) and smell ( very light with hints of coconut) of the molding cream.
However, I'm not impresses with the results
I got. I washed my hair and conditioned as usual. Then I sealed with olive oil and put in some braids to stretch my hair. when my hair was 100% dry I put in three strand twists.  I'm not sure but I think the olive oil may not mix well with the Jabu Stone Molding Cream. My twists have very little sheen/shine to them and the hair looks dry and life less. It doesn't feel dry but it certainly looks dull.
There's also the possibility that I just did the wrong style or the product. On the jar there are instructions on how to do comb coils. my hair is a bit long for this style but next time round I'll try it and see if I get better results than with the twists. I don't know what went wrong, but I'm not giving up on the product yet. I'll also see if I can get a rep from Jabu Stone to help me figure out what went wrong.

Comments

  1. what other products have you tried to do twistouts with?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment